Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankfulness Challenge, Revisited

Two years ago I challenged myself to write a blog post each day listing something for which I was grateful.  I re-read those posts tonight and am ashamed to say, it has probably been two years since I was that intentional in being grateful.  So, I am revisiting that challenge.  For the month of November, I intend to find at least 30 things for which I am grateful.  This should be easy - I am blessed above all measure - yet, sometimes it is easier to complain about what I don't have.  Will you be intentional with me as well?  Check back here and leave a comment for what you give thanks.

#1 - I am grateful for the relationship between Alex and Scott.

Although they can drive me totally insane when we are out and about, I love the fact that they can goof off and rough house with each other.  It was cute to watch when Alex was little - but he is almost as tall as Scott now and he gives Scott a run for his money.  (A note to Hannah - come home soon - I need someone who will just walk on the sidewalk with me - no need to jump, twirl, duck, walk backwards, etc).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.