Tuesday, November 13, 2012

#13 - Special K Cereal with Dark Chocolate

So it is nearly midnight and I have been writing conditional sentences in Spanish for the past two hours.  I had a couple chicken fingers around 9:00, but I am still hungry.  And what do I eat at this time of night that I won't regret eating in about an hour?  After quietly scouring the kitchen (cause everyone else is asleep) I found the box of Special K Cereal.  Not any ordinary box of Special K Cereal, but the kind with curls of dark chocolate.  So i can proclaim that I am having a healthy "midnight snack" (anything that is called Special K has to be healthy), but in reality I am just praying every bit has more chocolate than cereal in it. 

FYI - no I am not eating it with milk, but instead just dry with a spoon and an apple juice box on the side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.