Sunday, September 25, 2011


Today has been a hard one!  5 days until we leave.  Only one less than yesterday, but today was a big last. Our last Sunday at Cornerstone Baptist Church.  Lots and lots of tears as we said goodbye to friends. I realized as I was processing the morning we have been at this church longer than I have been at any church my entire life - 14 years.  It is much more than a church, it is a family.  It was more than an employer - it was home.

The tears just flowed all morning.  Now I am exhausted - even after a nap.  As the day gets closer the reality gets clearer.  The hold on today gets tighter.  Goodbyes are hard.  That is just the bottom line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.