Friday, August 12, 2011

It's Official

It's official that I am unemployed.  Everything in my office is cleaned up and put away.  The pictures on the walls are in the garage.  The voicemail no longer has my name on it and my email is all forwarded to the administrative staff.  I don't think I will understand what unemployment really feels like until Monday.  So I'll write more about that next week.

One step closer to Spain!

It's also official that Hannah is heading to Spain before us (and thus without us).  Her senior year begins on the 25th of August and we obviously will not be ready to be there by then.  After a lot of prayer and discussion, we received official permission yesterday for Hannah to go ahead without us.  This will allow her to start school on time and participate in the junior/senior high retreat.

Haven't had time to process all that means yet or all that we need to do.  So watch for more reaction and thoughts behind this development.  We are praying that the rest of our partnership comes quickly so this separation is short.

One step closer to Spain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.