Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dinner on the Town

Nearly two years ago I was given a gift card to Ruth Chris Steakhouse in appreciation for a project I completed.  We had just put the house on the market and we decided we would save it to celebrate when the house sold.  (For those of you who do not know, Ruth Chris is a very nice restaurant, gift card is $100 and will take that for Scott and I to have dinner).  We definitely did not think it would take this long for us to use the card.  Then the house sold and life was crazy with selling everything, moving, and heading to Michigan for training.  But the day has finally come.

Tonight Scott and I have reservations for dinner.  He's been gone for a week so a perfect way to reconnect.  No lunch for me today, I want to be hungry.  I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.