Thursday, July 7, 2011

On a Scale of 1 to 10....

  • My overall Stress Level from having 15 more days to be out of the house.... 8 and drawing quickly toward a 10
  • The pain in the wrist.... 5 in the morning and as the night draws closer the number goes up and up
  • My heartbreak level for having to put a limit on children attending VBS...  15 (Friday is the deadline, so if you have not registered yet do so today)
  • Stress from having to have house in showing order tomorrow morning (yes, in the midst of the garage sale craziness) for the buyers to come through...  off the chart
  • Chaos level in my house as we prepare for the garage sale to begin tomorrow afternoon... 10 - I think I am craving the days of it all being clean and neat again
  • Tired of eating out because I can't find dishes or pans to cook dinner.... 8
  • Length of list of "to do's" at work to prepare for the 350+ children who will be at VBS come Monday....10



  • Blessings that overflowed as I walked through our new home yesterday... 10
  • Joy of having a new partner join our team last night.... 10
  • Peace that comes from time alone with Christ this morning...a number too high to list
  • Praising that even if I have to put it in showing order for tomorrow I have a buyer...10
  • Excitement that the only thing left in the storage building are empty boxes....10
  • Gratefulness for friends who are coming tonight and tomorrow to help....10

So all in all... God is in charge regardless of the situations around me and I'll be more than happy to settle for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.