Friday, July 1, 2011

22 Days

Progress Update:
  • The storage building is nearly empty - it is all back in the garage.
  • I have packed the things in my kitchen that I want to take to Spain and this morning everything else will be either packed for storage or labeled for garage sale.  Good thing we have several parties coming over the weekend as it may be very difficult to cook or eat in the kitchen after today.
  • Dining room is empty except for the table, chairs, and mirror on the wall - all for sale
  • Den is ready to be attacked for sale - Scott's recliner is leaving tomorrow so will definitely feel a little more like we are moving after that.
  • Coat closet is ready to be labeled for sale - everything we are keeping or taking is already out.
  • Book shelves in the living room are ready to be labeled for sale as well as the furniture.
  • Zach's room is the "not available for sale room" and everything else has been moved out, packed, or trashed.
  • The bonus room/office is a disaster!
  • Kid's rooms are ready for a garage sale - just needs to be priced - Hannah has even already taken her bed to my parent's attic.
  • My room - well, suffice it to say I made a path to bed last night.
Can we really accomplish all that is left in 22 days? Add to those days some partnership development (we need 39 more partners - half at $50 and half at $100 per month before the end of August) and VBS it all feels a little overwhelming.  Pray hard as I am determined to let my testimony shine through - regardless of how stressed or tired I am.  And of course, feel free to come by any day or evening to see if there is something you need or to lend a hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.