Sunday, July 31, 2011

New Season = New Background

Surprise!  The blog has a new look!

With everything on my plate why in the world would I take time to give the blog a face lift?  Mostly because I feel like we are entering a new season of the journey - the final stretch of partnership development, stepping down from my job, sell of home, focusing on departure logistics, ...

... and the blog needed to reflect the transition as well.

When I found the blog background that looked like a window I immediately knew that reflected the season we have entered.  We are beginning to peek through the window into the next season of the journey.  There is still so much unknown, but that is OK - as God draws back the curtain on the window we will see more and more what is next.

But until then, I'll just keep peeking and moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.