Wednesday, July 6, 2011

16 Days

I cannot believe after 21 months on the market we are about 16 days away from having to be out of our house.  In one way it seems very surreal, but then you walk through the house and you just pray there are not many days left before we have to be out.  I have not cooked a meal in my house in a week (that would require dishes and cookware) and laundry is a questionable topic (and the dryer is leaving tomorrow so it gets even more questionable).

I decided last night the best thing about the chaos is that it keeps me focused on today and the future doesn't seem so close.  We are praying for 100% support by the end of August, a God size goal.  If we reach that goal we are only about 2 months from departing.  We know we are doing what we have been called to do, but sometimes reality seems a little too big. 

It's Wednesday so no work tonight on the house.  Still got lots to do before Friday.  But today I will take a tour of our new home, focus on the nearly 350 children we have enrolled in VBS (which begins on Monday) and will be grateful for the blessing of the chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.