Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Season of Thanksgiving

I am learning new things about blogging and enjoying every moment.  I have joined a challenge of thanksgiving and invite you to also join the challenge.

Can you name something everyday you are thankful.  Some may be serious, some may be fun.  But for a month list something you are thankful for.  Sounds easy, but if it is so easy why do gripe so much more than we express our thanks?

Today - I am thankful for God, who in his great mercy and love, saved me from an eternal separation from my creator and source of peace, hope, joy, and love.

Follow the rest of my list on the sidebar.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for the Great I AM. Who was and is and is to come. I am thankful that He is faithful even when I am not. Oh it is only supposed to be one thing a day...oops.

    He has saved us...He has raised us up with Him!!!

    MR VT :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.