Friday, November 12, 2010

#12 A Day Away From it All

Today I am thankful that I can just walk away from it all and enjoy a time of sweet fellowship and refershment.  Today is a "stick my head in the sand" kind of day. 

Today and tomorrow I am attending the Women of Faith conference here in Greensboro.  That last Women of Faith conference I attended was in Charlotte two weeks before Alex was born (he'll be 12 next week).  All I remember is laughing so hard I was afraid I'd go into premature labor (he wasn't due until December 25) and then tears flowing so easily as the speakers so "lightly" would pounce on my toes. 

This year's speakers include:
  • Marilyn Meberg
  • Patsy Clairmont
  • Lisa Welchel
  • Anita Renfroe and
  • Sandi Patty
and the music is by STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN!

I cannot wait because today I can use a little laughter and refreshment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.