Tuesday, November 9, 2010

#9 - Intercessory Prayer

Most will look at this item and say "I too am thankful for those who pray for me," but I am actually thankful for the ministry of intercessory prayer for others.  The Holy Spirit has prompted me to pray for several friends recently and have found out later there was a great need at that time.  But what I realized over the last several days how much the Holy Spirit ministers to me when he prompts me to pray for others.  Something incredible and indescribable happens when we pray for others.  What an amazing God I serve!

1 comment:

  1. the greatest and most POWERFUL type of prayer...intercessory. I am praying for you EVERYDAY as I drive by exit 203. Be blessed,

    Mr. Vermont

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.