Saturday, June 18, 2011

Make it 34 days now

So yesterday I stuck my head in the sand and pretended I had no urgent task ahead of me - I played instead.  Took Alex and Ethan (a good friend of Alex's) to the pool and to the movies.  (Side note, Mr. Popper's Penguins is a fantastic family movie).  We then drove by our new home (which by the way is only 2 miles from Alex's friend's house - we presently live 25 minutes apart), picked up some boxes for packing, then came home and crashed.

Today reality must return, although in the middle of the day we get to go meet friends for lunch and share about Spain... guess I'll "ease" into reality.

Where do I start? 

Cindy's List:
  • Task #1:  Gather everything in the house that has been borrowed for staging the house to sell and set aside before it gets packed up, sold, given away, or worse yet - thrown away.
  • Task #2:  Bonus Room - it has the least amount of stuff in it, so it should be the easiest to do... although the closet in the bonus room is full of boxes of pictures - anybody wanna tell me what to do with them?  I don't scrapbook, I don't even do well at sorting pictures, so they are all just in big boxes.  Don't want to throw away, but can't store them in my parent's attic.  Ideas?
  • Task #3:  Pampered Chef Closet - I used to sell Pampered Chef and I have a closet where I used to store all my extra product and paperwork - believe it or not, there is still a little stuff in there - although no stoneware before you start asking
Scott's list:
  • Task #1:  Finish his term paper due for his seminary class - I just proofed and formatted it, so he is close.
  • Task #2:  The shed - oh my!  That task is big enough to take the whole day I am afraid.

At this pace, we may need 340 days, instead of 34.... did I happen to mention that I am at camp beginning on countdown day 32 and don't return until the afternoon of countdown day number 27?  Sure hope if you are reading this you are also praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.