Tuesday, June 28, 2011

25 Days....Time for a Packing Party

If I could figure out how to spell the sound effects from the movie Jaws that is probably what I would have put after the countdown.  I sure do have a lot to do in the next 25 days - time to get serious and quit avoiding the work!

The appraiser comes today (we are still waiting on the inspection report) so we are inching closer.  The window repairman is coming this morning to fix a broken window we know we need to replace.  Two couches are leaving the house this morning and probably a table tonight.  Hannah's bed leaves on Thursday and Scott's chair and Zach's bed is leaving on Saturday.  It is really beginning to look like we are moving!

If you are reading this and live locally you are invited to come over and help on Friday, July 1.  At 9:00 the seriousness begins!  We are going to pull everything out of cabinets, closets, drawers, etc and prepare it for the garage sale, pack it in a box, take it to Goodwill, or list on the computer for sale.  All help will be appreciated, plus it will just make it a lot more fun.  I'll provide lunch.  I have an appointment at 4:00 so we won't work past 3.  Just let me know you are coming so I know how many to prepare lunch for.  If you can't come at 9 - just come when you can.  It will be a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.