Monday, June 20, 2011

32 Days and...

... the to do list stops.  I am leaving for a fun filled week of camp with 13 elementary aged children this morning.  I know the week is going to be great and can't wait to see what God will do in each of these children's lives. 

Yet, I am also leaving behind a to do list that is becoming overwhelming and will officially come to a stop until I return.  Yes, Scott will keep doing a little, but he also has seminary projects that are due in the midst of all of this and he will use this week of my being gone to get ahead on some of those assignments. 

Pray that this week I am able to focus on the task at hand - camp and will be able to leave these to do list behind.  I am not so good at that kind of thing.

On a side note, please pray for a friend of ours who will be applying for his VISA at 11:20 EST this morning.  He has been seperated from his family for 90 days due to VISA issues and will be allowed to visit for 90 days beginning in July but will have to return to the states if his VISA has not been granted before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.