Wednesday, June 29, 2011

24 Days....

I took the night off last night.  I sat in my big blue comfy chair (which by the way is for sale) with a laptop and did nothing!  I was exhausted.  We had a friend come by to go "shopping" in the camping supplies and Scott and he handled that task.  Then Scott sorted and packed clothes (winter clothes are staying here for someone to ship to us later).  Then Hannah and Alex came home from working with our Burmese friends and Hannah worked on her summer reading assignments.  Finally Scott worked on reading for his seminary class and I went to bed. 

Why am I telling you this?  Because I want you to know two things:  1)  I am blessed by a husband who kept on working and understood that it is crunch time at work right now due to VBS being less than 2 weeks away and I was exhausted but he was willing to keep on working and not be irritated by my doing absolutely nothing and 2) I am totally human.  It may look on the outside like I just keep going and going - but know the truth - I crash just like everyone else.

Praise:  Another new partner yesterday - we are at nearly 72% of our support.  There are only 39 more provinces available on the partnership map - will you take a province today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.