Friday, April 1, 2011

Suffering

I attended the funeral of a dear friend yesterday.  Although we only met a year ago, he made a lasting impression on my life.   And as I listened to the things that were said about him and his relationship with Christ from friends who have known him for 25+ years my respect for him grew even greater!  May people say some of the same things of me when my final day here on earth arrives!

One of the pastors said:

"God does not allow suffering, but He never wastes it."

I have pondered that quote all night.  No commentary on my part coming, but I would love to hear your reaction.  

Busy day ahead, but check back tomorrow so I can tell you of my dinner plans for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.