Sunday, April 17, 2011

Home Improvement Project

The kid's bathroom just needed refreshing.  It needed a deep cleaning.  It needed to feel different.  So in a casual conversation with my dad on Friday I asked how big of a mess would it be if I took their shower doors down.  He assured me it would be easy and not too bad.  After he left I grabbed a screwdriver and figured, what could it hurt?  I'd loosen one side and see what it looked like.  One side looked like it would be ok - so down came the doors.  In the process of taking them down they kind of fell apart so I started to pray it would really be ok.   Sure enough - it looks so much  better!  Of course I waited to tell Scott until I was finished.  Boy was I glad it turned out ok!  Next project - sand the stripes and paint the walls!  Check back in a week for the finished project!  When someone finally buys this house they are going to have a completely freshly painted house - sure hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.