Saturday, April 23, 2011

There Will Be No More!

I am finished.  There are no walls left to paint, no doors left to paint, no trim left needing attention... the house is painted!  Hannah and I just finished her room.  That means since January I have touched up or repainted everything in the house except for my bedroom.  I am finished!  No more painting for me!  Hope anyone who comes to see the house will appreciate all the painting, for I am done.  (By the way, it is all painted a beautiful color called "Cream in my Coffee.")

And just in case anyone wants to know, I hated painting before I started this marathon and I hate it even more now.  As for our next home in Spain - I do not care the color or the condition of the walls - there will be no painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.