Saturday, April 2, 2011

Rambling

I sat down to write a post this morning and my brain is on overflow!  We had an incredible dinner last night with new friends, she is a Spaniard from the area we will be serving and he lived there for three years.  We have had to make some hard decisions in the last week and I want to share the lessons I have learned from there.  We are celebrating that God is almost daily bringing new partners.  I was asked yesterday were we disappointed we only hit 48% by our goal and I want to share why I cannot be disappointed in God's answer.  I have much to reflect on from the life of a friend who so quickly came to an end last week.  And then there are the daily things that I want to share about- the house, the paintbrush that seems permanently attached to my hand, and etc. 

If I were to write all of this at one time you would quit reading before you finished and it is all still a little jumbled - so for today I write that I am praising God because He is a creative God who answers our prayers in ways that are beyond our imagination.  I'm heading to pick up the paintbrush again and perhaps tonight I will write a little more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.