Friday, January 14, 2011

2 Days Before Spain

Two more nights in my own bed and we leave for Spain!  I am soo excited!  I handled the end of the logistics today, I think.  Getting ready to put the end of the laundry in the washer (although I expect tomorrow there to be a load that resurfaces).  Groceries bought for Zach.  Two days seems like forever now.

This morning I received an email about a family I have had a part in ministering to.  The family is Muslim and are in the United States as refugees.  They have been targeted by a gang because of some gifts they received.  Please stop and pray for them today.  Pray for their protection.  They speak no English so reporting the incident and protecting themself is difficult.  Pray for those who will continue to minister to them - for wisdom in how to minster and protection.  Pray that as Christians continue to reach out to them they will want to know why.

Even though I am excited about Spain I pray that I not miss a single opportunity in front of my eyes.  There are lost in my own backyard.  There are international opportunities right here in Greensboro.  May I not be so focused on the future that today leaves my sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.