Wednesday, January 5, 2011

11 Days Before Spain

OK - life is crazy! we haven't shown our house in forever.... the people with the contingency offer opted to let it expire instead of continue it, we dropped the price (again) as well as offered an incentive, its cold outside, I borrowed furniture to stage the house differently (it was delivered Saturday while I was sick and is all still sitting in the front room unstaged and in the middle of the bonus room), I hired a cleaning lady to come in and help me catch up (she comes tomorrow after the showing), scheduled open house for Sunday (don't ask why - one week before we leave for our vision trip) and YES - you guessed it....

they just called and want to show the house tomorrow morning.

I work in a southern baptist church so Wednesday nights are almost as sacred as Sunday mornings so I'm there until 8:00 tonight...ugh!

pray for endurance and laughter and for a buyer.  God is in control - thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.