Tuesday, January 4, 2011

12 Days before Spain

We leave for Spain in 12 days.... so I invite you to join me for the next 12 days as I prepare to go and process the whole realm of emotions tied into our first trip.

I have been sick for nearly a week so I am behind my "to do" list by quite a few miles.  The house needs to be in order for a big publicity push that is happening later this week.  Alex is trying to do school work that is due today and while we are gone.  Hannah is trying to squeeze in an extra week of school's work.  Zach is trying to get classes figured out and his living arrangements for while we are gone.  Scott has trials at work to schedule and is praying they won't all be while we are gone.  I am kicking off winter classes here at church.  We are speaking at a church this Sunday.  And then of course, there is the never ending pile of laundry.

But hey, a friend called and asked if I'd meet her tonight at Chick-Fil-A, so there goes the to do list for a little longer.  Fellowship and relationship trump cleaning.  Besides, Chick-Fil-A is in the Wal-Mart parking lot and I can pick up some things on my shopping list for the trip at the same time.  How is that for being a multi-tasker?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.