Friday, October 15, 2010

Family Camp Here We Come

I am a nervous wreck!  I let Hannah take my car and leave Kernersville and drive to my parents, 1 1/4 hours away, all by herself.  I cannot wait for the phone to ring that says she has made it there safely.  She is spending tonight with my parents and then driving back home tomorrow to spend Saturday night with Amy.  Pray for her safety and my sanity.

You ask, why am I allowing her to do this - well, its because Scott, Alex, and I are headed to Newland, NC for Family Camp.  We are looking forward to a weekend with 7 other families at Teen Valley Ranch (http://www.tvr.org/).  We will spend time in worship, Bible study, fellowship, and just taking in the wonderful creation God made.  It is peak weekend for the leaves - just an extra blessing God bestowed on us!  I cannot wait to share pictures with you when we return. 

Pray for our safety and time together - time together as a family, as church families, and with the Lord.  I am looking forward to experiencing God in a new and exciting way this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.