Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dancing with Praise

Just when I thought God had shown His wonders to their greatest, He reminded me that we can never comprehend the greatness nor the plans of Him.  He is greater than our greatest imagination.  His plans are greater than we could even fathom.  He is God and we are not!


If you need proof, read the post from the "wife/mother" of the family who has a contingency offer on our house.  Only a God as great as our Heavenly Father could orchestrate something this good.  But here is a warning - the rest of your day is going to be different after reading this - I can still hardly sit still!

"I second that prayer! I am the wife and the mother of the four children and, being born in Rota, Spain (near Gibraltar) on a naval base, I have dual citizenship. Hearing that you are missionaries to Spain made my heart leap with excitement!!! I have always wanted to go back.


I am praying earnestly for you and for us as we move forward on this journey. We see that God, in launching us to do His work in NC, is launching you. We are thrilled. You are covered in prayer. We are also thrilled to know that we must have people praying for us all over the world as they pray for you to become missionaries to Spain. Being up here in VT alone is difficult to say the least, but knowing that I am not alone in raising my prayers to the Lord sustains me.


We too have an Alex, btw. He's in high school. :)


Here is my verse for today. I dedicate it to you: "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles." Isaiah 40:31.


I want you to know that the chance of a Christian from VT moving and buying your home is slim to none as New England is a very dark place spiritually and Christians are scarce up here. The Lord has brought us together and I can't wait to meet you.


-Adrienne-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.