Monday, October 18, 2010

Fabulous Weekend

We spent the weekend at Teen Valley Ranch with 7 other families.  It was a weekend of time planned to spend together as a family and with God.  It was intended to be a time where we just stopped and enjoyed each other.  A time of refreshment and relaxation.  Boy was it fabulous!

As we were leaving Alex asked "Can we do this again?"  I had to get him to clarify - did he want to come back to TVR or did he just want another weekend where we stopped and played and worshiped together.  His response, well, I'd like to come back here, but if we can't come back here that's ok, but I like weekend where we spend it together."  Wow!  What an answer!  What is in my life that is keeping me too busy to spend time with my family playing and worshiping?  I can't speak for Scott, but I know after that question I need to do some rearranging of priorities.  Being busy is not good for us.

Below is a link to some of the pictures of the weekend.  Take time to look at them and ask yourself the same question - what in your life is keeping you too busy to enjoy your family and to worship together?

Family Camp at TVR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.