Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Real Estate in December

Just as I decided that we would probably be done showing the house for the rest of 2009, we got a call yesterday that someone would like to see our house this morning.  Thank goodness it was clean this time and all I have left to do are the floors (which by the way I have decided I will not mop or vacuum for at least a month when the house finally sells).  It's cold, foggy, and a chance of rain - but someone is still house shopping.  Pray that today may be the day that we sell our house!  I can think of no better Christmas present.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll learn how to post a comment one of these days! LOL I was thinking while running this morning "What an awesome Christmas present for you guys if we got an offer!" God is God, all the time! And He's good too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.