Saturday, December 1, 2012

#30 - Family

Thursday (the 29th) was my mom's 70th birthday.  I called her via Magic Jack at work to wish her a Happy Birthday.  She was totally surprised.






Friday (the 30th) my Aunt Carol tried to call me via Magic Jack and couldn't get through, so she sent me a skype message, just to let me know she was thinking of us.









Last night Hannah sent me a picture of peanut butter at Cook Out, just to "rub it in" that she was there and I wasn't (of course in a fun way).  At least she was thinking of me.

What fun it is to have these surprises and what a blessing to have all these family touches.

Then of course I have Scott and Alex right here.  Alex had plans last night so Scott and I had pizza at 10 PM in front of the TV.

What fun and great blessing a family is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.