Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Day of Nothing

We have nearly 6" of snow on the ground and here in North Carolina when it snows the world stops.  Last night all services were cancelled for church today so we had a slow, morning and actually slept in (Hannah slept until noon).  The rest of the day has involved watching church on TV, playing Phase 10 with the kids, eating more junk food, the boys going out in the snow, and consideration of a nap.

All, in all, it has been great to just stop and enjoy family and let my body catch up with rest and refreshment.

Here are a few pictures of the view from our front and back door (pictures compliments of Alex - I still have on my pajamas and thus no picture taking for me).













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.