Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thursday

Hard to believe we have been here almost a week.  Part of me thinks I have just arrived, the rest of me feels like we have been here much longer.  We have accomplished a ton and there is much more to do.  Have a whole new perspective on what it takes to start from scratch!

In one day we bought an entire apartment's worth of furniture.  Exhausting but good.  It was all delivered yesterday.  Will take longer to assemble than to pick out!

Alex has started school and we are blessed beyond measure with the situation there.  I'll write a whole additional blog post about thhat in the coming days.

Scott is learning Spanish, although he says his head may explode any day now.

Hannah is enjoying being back in the family, although she says she misses having a big sister.

I am learning to navigate life and hoping to squeeze a siesta into the schedule very soon.

We are good.

There is a chance we will have internet at our apartment tomorrow, but we will wait and see.  Technician is coming, but that does not guarantee when he leaves it is all fixed.  Once that happens I will go back to regular posting.

When I find the box with the camera cord in it, I'll post pictures of our new life as well.

Thanks for your prayers and support.

1 comment:

  1. INTERNET = SKYPE! skype = you're back in my life. i'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.