Monday, May 3, 2010

Creative Partnership Development

Once again I am amazed at the creativity and encouragement and love shared by friends and family as we learn to depend on God for our financial partners.  About a week ago one of the beautiful girls (she is a senior in high school) in this photo asked me if it would be OK if she sponsored another Parents Day off to help our mission fund.  Now realize, my paid job includes leading short term mission trips and I am helping the team raise their costs, so I just assumed she meant to help with that mission fund.  This morning as I was going through status updates on facebook I found the announcement below.  God is good!  Not only does he desire we have an intimate relationship with Him, he places people in our lives to have close relationships with too. 

Meghan - you are a special girl and mean the world to us.  Thank you for support not only in words, but in actions.

Local parents - feel free to contact her and sign up for the day.


"Its time for another Parents day off. This is a time for parents to leave their children ages baby up to 5th grade, with the youth for a while. All we are asking is instead of paying us, please give a donation. This time all the money that is donated will be given to the Hunter family for their mission fund.Every child will be given lunch, unless told otherwise. Fliers will be at the welcome center. Hope to see ya there! if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message! (nvybrt123@bellsouth.net)



Parent Day Off


Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 10:00am"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.