Monday, May 17, 2010

Hannah, Rain, and THE Test

According to NC driver's license laws for 16 year olds to obtain their driver's license they must have their permit for 365 days.  To get your permit you must complete both an in class and on the road driver's education course.  The schools are backed up so you rarely complete this by your 15th birthday.  Hannah was blessed, they were only about 3 weeks off - so her 365 days was up on Saturday.  We have now anxiously awaited this morning (which I have been reminded is actually 367 days) for the driver's license office to open.  She has an appointment at 9:00 and the rain has been coming down since last night.  The roads are puddled and wet and the clouds are dark and more rain is falling - but off we go anyhow.  So pray for her and for the examiner.  Pray for me as I anxiously await on them to return with my car (and my daughter).  Life is about to get fun again!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Hannah! Mom, having a teen driver is both a blessing and a curse! I will pray!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.