Sunday, August 5, 2012

Back in Spain

My body has returned to Spain, my head and heart are somewhere between Spain and North Carolina.  Jet lag is still winning and my sleep pattern and hunger pattern matches neither country.  My clothes are in piles (as well as lots of other things from the suitcases).  In fact, yesterday I finally had to unpack the suitcase so I could repack it for a trip today.

We leave today for a 2+ week trip.  We will be at the SEND Spain Annual Conference for 5 days then we will be serving as the cooks for a youth leadership camp (yep, in tents) for another week, and finally we will spend two days pretending vacation is reality.  Finally we will return to our new house and get serious about making it feel like home.

I continue to process lots of emotions and thoughts from my trip back to the states.  Pray with me through this journey.  I'll share of the journey later, but for today, I'll wipe the tears away again, take a deep breath, and move forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.