Wednesday, August 29, 2012

To Do List, Update


  1. Go to bank to change address - well, the lesson I learned today is that you don't just change addresses - you have to get a new bank account number because we are now in a different province - so this makes our third bank account number (non-resident, in Alcala, and now in Illescas) with the same bank.  But my part of the address change is finished, Scott goes back on Monday to finish his part (yep, I can't change the address on his part and he can't put his name on the new account without my being there) - 
  2. Go to car shop - I think the guy at the car shop understands what is wrong - charades worked better than my Spanish, but I successfully made an appointment for Tuesday morning - of course, when I got home Scott asked if I had questioned if this was a warranty repair, and of course - I hadn't even thought of a warranty.  Thankfully he agreed to take the car in to the shop on Tuesday - he gets to ask!
  3. Refrigerator shop - SUCCESS!  I found one and it is coming on Saturday (even successfully changed the delivery date of the dishwasher so they both come at the same time).  
In addition, I almost finished organizing my kitchen, took siesta, fixed lunch, went to the post office, bought groceries, and am now watching TV.  All in all, a really good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.