Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day Light Savings Time

I am not a fan of day light savings time!  Actually, it falls on my list of things I REALLY don't like.  The days end too early, the evenings are too long, and the life schedules don't change to match the daylight hours.  However, last night I found a new joy in it.

Alex has soccer from 5:30 - 7:00 in the old part of Alcala.  It is filled with historic buildings, cobble stone streets, and interesting sounds and smells.  I usually go to a coffee shop for part of the time, but last night I was drawn into the streets by the sights.  It was the first time I had been in the area as the sun was setting.  A whole different view of the town.


Streets are lined with bars, cafe's, and restaurants - many have outdoor seating because
 you can no longer smoke inside restaurants.


Gate at Alex's School














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.