Saturday, May 21, 2011

Is that really a paintbrush in my hand?

Yes - believe it or not, I find myself with a paintbrush in my hand again.  At least this time it is outside.  We are having an open house tomorrow afternoon so I am working outside today while Hannah works inside (Scott and Alex are at a soccer tournament).  Yard to mow, weed eating, and yes - painting.  There are about two dozen slats on our fence that had to be replaced last fall that are the target of my paintbrush.  Could this really be the end of my painting?

We are praying over some hard decisions regarding the house, so we ask that you pray with us this weekend.  Could tomorrow be the day?  Do we need to make some hard decisions.  May we do exactly what God asks us to do - in faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.