Thursday, May 26, 2011

Big Day

Lots of activity in my life today -

1)  I am blessed to work in a flexible work environment.  My normal work hours are 9 - 4, but today I came in at 7:30 and will eat lunch at my desk and then leave at 1:30.  Can't do that everyday, but today it is a nice treat.  I work Sunday - Thursday, so I am off tomorrow.

2)  Why work these hours today?  For Mother's Day I asked for a night at Great Wolf Lodge.  http://www.greatwolf.com/concord/waterpark  It is an indoor waterpark.  Because I work in a church we celebrate Sunday holidays at different times in the year.  So today is Mother's Day for me.  Taking no worries or to do lists with me - just family and fun.




3)  We have a house showing tonight.  The people are ready to make a decision.  This is their first showing of our house, but they have already fallen in love with the neighborhood as they have seen other houses in the area.  They asked if we could be out in 30 days if they choose our house.  Oh my!  No idea where I'd go or what I'd do, but if they want it, they can have it in a week!  Pray tonight at 7:00 PM EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.