Saturday, January 21, 2012

Car and Driving

Quick update - the search for a car is over - or at least we think so!  We have begun the paperwork process to finalize the purchase of a car.  When everything is truly finished and we have keys in our hands, I'll post details.  We are truly grateful to all who financially partnered with us before we left for Spain.  It is because of you that we are able to get a car.  Thank you for all the prayers that have helped get us through the past two weeks of car shopping!

I have survived 13 hours of driving school and only have 6 more to go!  I have two wonderful friends who are taking the class with me which is making it bearable, as well as the fact that the class is in English and the instructor has a great sense of humor.  I promise, there will be a post in the coming days about all the interesting driving laws and the things I have been doing wrong.  I have some serious studying to do before I'll be able to pass the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.