Monday afternoon I take my theory test so this weekend has been filled with cramming for the exam (as well as a 20 kilometer bike ride). I spent 5 hours in front of the computer at the driving school yesterday taking practice tests and just had to do one more "Can YOU pass the Spanish driving test?" post.
These are exactly as they were on the test - I promise. The typos are not mine, it is exactly how they were! Enjoy studying with me.
A. delays the appearance of fatigue.
B. is not a circumstance that affects fatigue
C. benefit the appearance of fatigue
2. A contributing factor to driver distraction is...
A. high ambient brightness
B. low ambient brightness
C. exceeding straightforward traffic situations
3. Must you switch off engine when you get out to unload luggage?
A. no, only leave the hand brake on
B. yes, and besides you must also disconnect the starter or contact system
C. no, not necessary if it is a brief period
A. no, especially in wide streets and avenues
B. yes, in case a pedestrian is run over he/she is more likely to survive.
C. Yes, but only not to be fined for over speeding
5. What makes breaking distance increase?
A. speed only
B. Disc brakes
C. snow or ice on road
6. Main cause of accidents produced by mechanic failure in the vehicle are:
A. steering malfunction
B. tyres malfunction
C. braking malfunction
7. As speed increases
A. the visual field decreases delaying fatigue appearance
B. the visual field increases bursting out fatigue
C. the visual field decreases bursting out fatigue
8. When experimenting symptoms of tiredness/drowsiness the drive should...
A. drive faster in order to reach destination as soon as possible
B. take stimulant substance and keep on driving until he/she reaches destination
C. park vehicle and rest as long as necessary
9. Is stopping at a junction on an urban road not allowed?
A. yes, always
B. yes, when vehicle cornering is hindered
C. absolutely not
10. Where should pedestrians cross squares or roundabouts?
A. along shortest path
B. bordering them
C. perpendicular to road's axis
11. What is a detention?
A. stop for any reason
B. Stationing without getting out of the vehicle
C. immobilization of vehicle because of traffic
12. Is a motorcycle allowed to ride on a hard shoulder?
A. no, never
B. yes, but cannot ride side by side with other vehicle
C. no, he/she must go on the road