Monday, July 12, 2010

MOP

We arrived at Missionary Orientation Program (MOP) this afternoon.  What fun!  We have spent the evening just getting to know other families who are headed to a variety of mission fields.  Every story is unique.   What a blessing to be amidst believers who want to reach the world for Christ!

Yesterday in the car Scott and I were discussing some of the required reading for MOP.  It had to do with culture adjustment and kept referring to neighbor stories.  Made me start wondering what kind of neighbor we will have when we arrive in Spain.  I decided that between now and the time we arrive in Spain I'm gonna pray for my neighbor (kind of like I pray for my kid's mates).   I now have a personal  prayer for Spain.  Makes me a little more excited to get there.

Pray for us this week as the schedule is full.  Check back tomorrow for another update.  (and yes, we still own a home so keep praying about that too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.