Friday, July 30, 2010

How Great is our God

This is Scott (Cindy and Hannah are still in Honduras).  Alex and I had to be out of the house tonight because it was showing. YAAAAY! It's been a while.

We saw this cloud in the sky illuminated by the setting sun. How awesome is our God!


He is your praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes. Deuteronomy 10:21

I thank God for the reminders of His greatness that he sends for me.  My God is not too small to handle all my needs.  My God is great enough that He can forgive sin.  My God loves me enough that he sent his only son to die.  If you don't know him, you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.