Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Showing Update

We continue to pray that God will sell our house today, but we have also found great comfort and peace in knowing that there is a purpsoe for the delay.  We showed the house to a family for a second time tonight.  They called with some great questions that indicate they are seriously considering the house.  When told why we were trying to sell they indicated that would mean a lot to them.  Wouldn't that just be the icing on the cake to sell our home to a fellow believer who saw the purchase of our house as a way of reaching those in Spain!  We now wait and trust.  If this is the family for our house, I will give God all the praise.  If this is not the family for our house, I will God all the praise.  I may be disappointed and I may wish in my humanness that there was a different answer, but I will rest in the peace and comfort in knowing that God is still God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.