Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Sense of Urgency

I love to blog hop.... read a blog I am following and either click on a blog they are following and read it and keep going or use the "next blog" button at the top of blogspot.  Amazing the things that are on the Internet!

Tonight instead I entered Spain, missionaries, blogspot into a google search.  I was heartbroken by what was returned from my search.  Listing after listing for Mormon missionary websites.  The Mormon blogs out numbered the evangelical blogs by many times.  I've heard all along that the time is now to reach Spain for Christ, but thanks to technology my eyes have been opened even wider. 

It is urgent that Christians share the love of Christ with Spaniards.  They need to hear the truth and they need to hear it now!  They are hearing the lies of the world and believing them because they have not heard the true story. 

Oh how I pray that God will move quickly in our lives as we prepare to go to Spain to share his love.  There is no time to wait - people are dying every day believing lies.  There is an urgent need for the love of Christ to be shared!  May God hasten the process for us as we prepare to go and may he equip and refresh those who are already in Spain proclaiming the fact that He is Alive!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog. I have included your blog in the list of those I follow. As you can tell by reading my blog, I'm not very good at being consistent. I'm hoping to improve in that area. If you ever have any questions about ECA, feel free to ask. Although I'm sure the Hendricks and Sophia can fill you in as well. I have very dear friends with SEND in Michigan, so I feel a certain kinship to other SEND folks, especially those in Spain.
    Blessings, Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. To avoid spam comments, all comments are moderated. Your comment will post as soon as I receive it.